Email me!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Live on tape...

I know, you hear the words "learning annex," and you think of all the (cough cough) "interesting" classes they offer...and here's mine! Sadly, it is not that insane. You might actually get some good ideas from it. I know, how weird is that?! Reminds me of Hermain Cain saying this country needs a leader not a reader. Oy.

Anyway, just chalk it up to my ongoing obsession to get all artists to start thinking of themselves as small businesses, in order to further their potential, both artistic and otherwise. Yeah, I don't think of selling out as necessarily a bad thing, since the cats refuse to work and I'm allergic to broke, as Rick Ross once said.
Anyhoo, it's a fun, sassy video: live a little! Don't worry, I made sure I look hawt..I kid, I kid. (Not really, no.)

http://ustre.am/:1fMC9

No comments:

Post a Comment