Email me!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Rescuing People

Oh, I know. Some of you wonderful kids are giving me That Look, feeling unloved, rolling your eyes, thinking, "Whatever, Carlota, like I don't even care, I was just reading your blog as a favor, gawd! Like TMZ is where I get all my news anyway!" Aww, baby don't be like that, you know I adore you. I have indeed been remiss about my ranting um blogging (#redundant), but that's only because in this business I give clients 100% and giving people 100% takes time.

Some coaches just want to put you through your paces, and get you out the door as they count your money...I'm not like that. Anything good that happens from my coaching happens because of the relationship you and I will create. I know that in order to achieve your highest potential, you need a coach who will be there for you when you're personal life isn't working, or there's drama with your mama, or you just need to talk honestly with someone who cares. Because to be able to position yourself to achieve your potential, you need to get rid of all the issues getting in your way. So I'm in it for the long haul with my clients and that takes time.

Also, not gonna lie: I have this big workshop this Saturday (#hinthint) and I've been preparing for that. So, all in all, I've been wonderfully busy with wonderful people, and this is kind of how I feel right about now:
(despite, being significantly shorter...alas.) But I shouldn't take too much credit: a lot of my joy is due to the wonderful people I get to work with. Obviously, you start a business like this, to help others, because, deep down, you're the one who wants/needs the help. Like how when you rescue cats, you're the one getting rescued. Except the clients, usually, have a lot less cat hair. Usually.

All this to say: 1. I love you guys. 2. I'll be better about blogging. 3. Rescuing cats, and people, is always worth it.

And don't forget: you can still buy tickets, at the door, to my professional career building workshop this Saturday, June 29, 2013, at which I'll tell you everything you need to know about networking your way to your dream career! (Didn't go to IU? No worries, I still think you're cool as sh*t!) http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6762451675/estw 

Email me @ carlotazee@gmail.com, with any questions, concerns, rants, and like my Facebook page, "Carlotaworldwide Creativity Yenta," for a free consultation!

xo
C.


No comments:

Post a Comment